Do you know what your most powerful asset is?? CONFIDENCE!! I mean think about it! Most of the people at the top of their game that continue to win day in and day out are those who are CONFIDENT in their field, they have no doubts or fears because they are confident they can handle it. Confidence leads to more happiness, more money, more success, more power and more fun and healthy relationships! But it's a JOURNEY, not necessarily a single destination that you need to get to and just stay there..... no, it's a daily building experience, it's a daily thing we need to work on and we all want to be more confident. And most people have confidence issues, the truth of the matter is that only 1 out of 3 people have why's considered HIGH self confidence. Sadly the majority of the world is suffering from low self esteem in one form or another. But inside of each of us there is a confident and fierce version of us jist DUING to escape. But we don't just wake up each day and it's like oh hey, I'm confident, let's go, lol it's a daily work, it's a daily process and you should boost your confidence each day like you brush your teeth!
"Many People today are in love with the image of success but they are far less interested in the process of becoming successful."
How to build your confidence daily.....
1. Make a decision to commit to making an effort to boost your confidence and work on yourself daily for the next 12 weeks
2. Create a PLAN for your personal development and growth, wrote down areas you aren't so confident in and why
3. Know that YOU are the most important factor to a successful and happy future because YOU have to decide each day to continue to improve, continue to build and grow so you must DECIDE
4. Learn and Grow.... you need to develop a personal development plan because you need to learn and read and grow
5. Make plans and get them DONE! There is no greater confidence boost than the feeling of checking off what's DONE on your to do list!
Did you realize that you carry an atmosphere around you, we all do, and you either project an atmosphere of confidence or insecurity. The atmosphere you create determines your level of success so of course you want a healthy and happy atmosphere of CONFIDENCE. Walt Disney said there is a secret to success hat can be summarized by the 4 c's
curiosity, confidence, courage and consistency. Do YOU have what it takes or do you stay in your comfort zone and not take changes because you are AFRAID?
Dawn aka Javi is a Super Cool 32 year old wife and homeschooling mother to 2 young boys and now one new baby girl!!