"What do you want to do with your life?"
It's the question we are asked most of our life by teachers, parents, counselors, advisors and MORE... It's always the same question. But is not the RIGHT question.
Let's simplify this....
For one let's stop being so dramatic Nd asking pre-teens and teens what they want to do with their life when their biggest concern is what they want to wear for school tomorrow. And for adults... Let's stop asking what we want to do with our life and thinking of it on suc a big scale.
Ask... "What do you want to do?" Not in life.... Just what do you WANT to do? Let's find out what your desire is. Doesn't matter how big or how small.... Is it the one thing that you can't stop thinking about? Is it something that you want and don't quite know how to get it or even if it's something that you can do or you are afraid to try it.... Doesn't matter... What do you WANT?!?
If and when you want something bad enough it takes over. Your mind and your actions. And if you find out what you are really supposed to do with your life and DECIDE to change it then you ARE successful!
If you want it, that's God's way of saying that it's ALREADY YOURS but you MUST do the work and you must overcome each and every single obstacle that is stacked in front of you.... Continue to break down the walls the devil is trying to build between you and your destiny!
How can you do this?
1. PRAY.... Ask God to take you where you need to go and lead you in the steps he has already ordered for you and continue to press forward.
2. Remember that everything "bad" that happens to you is a test that you need to pass in order to get to the next level and you will have MANY tests BUT continue to stay the course and when you do what you are supposed to do then things fall in place...
3. Pay your tithes.... It is owed to God... If you feel your covering isn't right then find a new covering BUT until you do... Keep paying YOUR tithe... TEN PERCENT what the priest does with it is not YOUR concern YOU have done what you are supposed to....
4. Stop looking at others... Stop comparing yourself to others and how they are or aren't living right or doing right, it will create either envy or conflict and it doesn't mean anything.... Just stay YOUR COURSE...
5. When you are ready.... ALWAYS share your testimony.... Don't be proud to share a story or a thing that you overcame and an obstacle that he devil put in front of you that you OVERCAME! We are here to inspire and show others that JESUS is Real and if he did Thai for ME he an do anything for US!
6. FEAR NOT!!! Stop walking and operating in dear and take life and make sure that you do all that you were put here to do and DIE EMPTY! Tap into every drop of potential and blow this life out the water by pouring into as many other people as you can.....
And ALWAYS remember every step of a righteous man is ORDERED by God....
Dawn aka Javi is a Super Cool 32 year old wife and homeschooling mother to 2 young boys and now one new baby girl!!