The ultimate detox: how to detox your mind your body and everything else!
Happy August it's a new month and therefore we're going to do some new things here at dajavi.com I'm excited because today we're going to talk about the ultimate detox!! So as you guys know I'm starting a new 90-day challenge today and there's a few things that I'm doing differently I'm starting yoga I will be vegetarian slightly vegan and I'm actually detoxing in all areas of my life. When you think about a detox you think about cleansing your body of probably just the toxins and getting rid of all the things that are inside your body, right? But in actuality you can detox in so many different areas of your life this can be with your diet or exercise, your family, relationships, friends, finances, and even with your work. Detox means to abstain from or rid the body Toxic unhealthy substances. So then that makes perfect sense right, Because of course we have toxic and unhealthy substances in our lives in our daily lives, our relationships, in our businesses and our bodies. There are toxic things around every corner from the relationships and the way that were spoken to our demeaning boyfriends/girlfriends with verbal abuse.... That's TOXIC! A parent hating a child because of whatever reason they are "disappointed" is TOXIC! Being overworked and under paid is TOXIC, friends who use friends.... Also TOXIC! So I challenge you something today. It's August 1st which means it's the beginning of the eighth month of the year and that's a new beginning so I challenge you today to start with A New Beginning like I am and detox your entire life think about your relationships with friends, family,boyfriends,girlfriends, co workers, you name it! If it seems like it's a bad situation then maybe it's something toxic that you need to detox from your entire life and you can have a new beginning right now by letting go. I also want you to detox your mind by getting rid of all the negative thoughts negative feelings and negative energy about yourself because no matter what you can possibly think you're greater than what you can even imagine. I know that because that's the way that God designed us to be. Think about what you're putting in your body and what it's doing to you and what changes you need to make for your personal life. If you have high cholesterol change your eating habits so that you lower it if you have high blood pressure, change your eating habits so that you can fix that you can be around for your family and your loved ones in the years to come. The idea of the ultimate detox is simply that you can detox and really get rid of all that's bad in your entire life. The 90-day challenge is a great thing because what it does is it get your mind prepared to reset to restart and restart can be a detox. So for me I'm restarting my personal Journey because I want to tighten and tone and I want to reach my personal goals lose a few more pounds and that's going to work for me. So I'll leave you with this, in my opinion there are five main areas in your life that you can actually detox.
1. Your body- by changing your diet or watching what goes in you can minimize the risk of toxins!
2. Relationships- whether it's with family, friends, co workers, a spouse or boyfriend or girlfriend you may need to detox in some areas here and no this doesn't always men you need to "cut people off"
3. In your Home- organization and cleaning can be both therapeutic and detoxifying in a GREAT way! Maybe take a room a day or a week even and slowly purge!
4. Finances - this is one nobody likes to talk about right? But it's critical to see where you are throwing money away so take inventory if you need to, this year is almost over and sorting thru your finances now can help immensely
5. Work! - whether you work a 9-5, part time or even if you are an entrepreneur, sometimes you have to detox from work because of some "toxic" things going on in the atmosphere, hat could be as simple as cleaning out your desk nd filing cabinet or dismissing a customer or employee.... It's not always pleasant but sometimes necessary.
I'll leave you with this.... Knowing that there are toxic things all around us it is our JOB and our DUTY to ourselves to detox regularly and get rid of all that is bad in life so be excited about the ULTIMATE DETOX because it's a thing!
(For more info join today's online event www.javichallenge.club)
Dawn aka Javi is a Super Cool 32 year old wife and homeschooling mother to 2 young boys and now one new baby girl!!