- Saying NO! - This is one that I always have to remind myself of! With both myself and my husband we tend to always say yes to everything that's asked of us like it's a bad thing to protect ourselves from something we don't want to really do and we feel BAD because we want to say no so we end up saying yes even when it's something we don't even want to do! This is something we all need to remind ourselves of that it's ok to say NO even if others disagree with you because it ONLY matters what YOU want to say yes to do practice saying no WITHOUT apologizing for it!
- Following your dreams - A big one right! People apologize all the time for starting a new business because people don't get it or maybe they left a job that they hated to pursue something that may seem unconventional but again you must make a choice for yourself and no one can tell you what's best for you because it's your life and your dream so chase it baby!
- Your NATURAL appearance - in the society we live in we often feel the need to apologize for not having our hair done or makeup on. And especially for women of color, we must embrace ourselves exactly the way God made us otherwise nobody els can appreciate our raw and true beauty if we can't even embrace it ourselves.
- Standing your ground! - Never ever apologize for standing up for what you believe in! No matter what others think if it's important to you then it's important enough to fight for!
- Taking "ME" time - We NEED On my way! To recoil and get our minds right and this happens during that quiet "Me" time! So don't apologize for taking the time to refuel and refill your own cup before pouring into others!
- Not responding immediately - take your time and don't apologize for it! You should never feel rushed PERIOD.
- Ending toxic relationships - romantic or otherwise if a relationship is toxic LEAVE and don't apologize to anyone for leaving you have to do what's best for YOU
- Your flaws - In addition to accepting our natural appearance we also must accept our character flaws and stop pretending you are perfect because hats impossible BUT you can be completely aware of areas you need to work on and grow and your flaws can be he greatest thing about you because it makes you completely unique!
- The person you love - love who you love and as long as they are go to you that's all that matters but also allow them to be who they are and you be who you are because we are only responsible for ourselves!
- Being honest - above all we must STOP being so apologetic when we speak FACTS because honestly is the best thing ever because that is something rare in the world today and it's genuine on any level
Well HAPPY MONDAY folks!!! I hope you had a fabulous weekend and I'm excited to greet you this fine monday with my message to hopefully inspire and motivate you!! Today I wanted to share something that just blew my mind this past weekend thru my study and prayer and I've noticed that I'm so busy apologizing for things that I can't even live! So I decided to take a look at what I apologize for and come up with my own reasons as to why I should STOP apologizing for geese ten things!
Dawn aka Javi is a Super Cool 32 year old wife and homeschooling mother to 2 young boys and now one new baby girl!!