Are you the type that is bitter all the time?
You wake up in a mood..... Your attitude is horrible..... You curse the edge of the bed for being in your way and then tell at the Cheerios for not being cheerio enough.....
If you are that type... Changes are you just got a little annoyed by my words.... It's ok.... CALM DOWN.... Your attitude is just stank! Yes I said it..... Do your friends or those who are always around you say you should smile more, be happy.... You seem to argue and fight with everyone and everytime there is drama your name always seems to find it's way in the center.... Well see now you have graduated.... You have become a HATER..... Yes... Believe it or not.. You are a hater of the worse kind... You don't even realize you are so angry at the world that you don't care about anything at all, just the fact that you enjoy getting under people's skin.
Well guess what..... You can't change a hater! They will hate and be a hater until they see that it's lonely out on that limb. Do not, I repeat DO NOT give in to a hater and allow a hater to tear YOU down.
Haters gone hate.... Pototoes goin potate! My dear friend Wendy shared this with me the other day. Now it's ok if you are affected by the hate... We are human... Of course we get annoyed and upset and even angry because of a hater or a group of haters BUT in the end what they think matters not at all because as long as try stay a hater they will NEVER be a winner because the two do not go hand in hand. In this world the successful people are those that put others first. It's not about what monetary gain or fame to claim etc. For those who are really successful and feel the success because of the changes in their lives then they are the most successful. We are to learn as much as we can about life, love and te pursuit of happiness and then we have to pour into others but a hater is so selfish they aren't pouring into the community pool.... No... They exclude themselves NOT sharing their gifts with others so they are dying inside and angry at everyone else because they haven't done it themselves. They are green with envy and that's ok.
5 ways to deal with a hater..... GO
1. WIN!- whatever the goal, the prize, the end result.... GET TO IT as fast as you can! Because as soon as you master theta the hater said you couldn't.... They feel silly!
2. KEEP WINNING- yea so a real hater won't stop when you achieve the first pal or so.... They will KEEP hating but secretly they are envious and want you to fail so they feel of they keep hating at some point it will get to you.
3. KEEP proving them WRONG!- repeat steps one and two!
4. Smile and Laugh and enjoy life as much as possible- because the words of a hater may OCCASIONALLY dying BUT if you are REALLY on some NOPE I'm not letting it stop me..... Smiling andaughing will come naturally and in time you will learn to ignore or even welcome the comments and side notes from a hater.....
5. Look in the mirror- are YOU the hater? Maybe nobody is hating on you at all because you actually don't have anything to be hated on about because you aren't doing anything..... Ahem... Yes..... It's possible that the person isn't hating.... They could be saying the truth you aren't ready to hear so be sure to check yourself FIRST!
6.When all else fails... Tell a hater you said EFF YOU! Yup I said it lol.... Sometimes it's ok to have to put someone in their place.... I suggest praying before and after you do this but hey if it happens all of a sudden handle your business and then pray after HA!
Be sure to protect and guard yourself because whatever is going on in your life you KNOW when something isn't right for your spirit and just give it to God in prayer but if it IS just a hater do not allow them to get to you. They are really just mad at you for doing what they secretly wish they could..... They want to be successful and feel better about themselves, their situation etc. They really need love so pray for them!