So there are things in life you just cannot take for granted because Time is all that we have that makes life real. Going through all of the hardships that we have gone thru has certainly taught me what NOT to take for granted...
So I will do this from 7 to 1
7. Freedom of Speech- I don't think a lot of people really sit and think about how truly important our Freedom of Speech is, and this is our greatest right as Americans, because we get to express ourselves in a way many other people cannot. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more, we are able to express how we feel and its a beautiful thing that can also be abused, what more people need to understand is maybe how to have a filter with their words haha. either way, the freedom to decide to do what YOU want makes you unique because we all have different views.
6. Being Stuck in Traffic- This one is always funny to me because I get annoyed in traffice and ALWAYS must remind myself that i am BLESSED to have a vehicle and more importantly to be alive, how dare I get upset, its time to praise and be thankful for life, the air, the wind, the trees and my car!
5. A Roof Over Your Head- Never ever EVER take for granted a place that you lay your head, there are so many people who don't have a home and things can happen out of nowhere, dont always thing that it could never happen to you, its possible, appreciate whatever roof you have over your head, even if it isn't your own place, appreciate and don't take that for granted ever!
4. Ability to Dream- With our minds as humans, everyone dreams. We all thin about things we want to see and do in this life before we leave this world, and we can make our dreams come true if we have the guts to go for them!
3. Love- When someone somewhere loves you, you can't take this for granted, some people, even children are lost and feel alone in this world because they don't know if anyone in this world loves and cares for them, show others love and compassion daily because you never know what the love and words of encouragement could do for that person, even a smile or a "Have a Beautiful Day" do everything you can with love and be slow to anger, we are not perfect, but we can practice controlling our emotions and actions.
2. Life- LIFE! we wake up everyday and get to see another day! not everyone had the same chance, some people did not wake up this morning, be thankful you did and you are able to spend one more day taking charge in your life and living the life you want to!
1. Time- The number one thing we cannot take for granted is time. Time is what makes everything real, and we have to really use it wisely because we cannot get time back, we have to take action in that time and make it work for us! Idle time is no good either, take action, use all that you have to get where you want spend it wisely and there is enough time to be happy!
“Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its brevity.”
― Jean de La Bruyère
Dawn aka Javi is a Super Cool 32 year old wife and homeschooling mother to 2 young boys and now one new baby girl!!